Off-Load Reporting and Business IntelligenceCreate custom reports! Connect to a traditional, local database (e.g. Oracle or MySQL) containing replicated data from a ServiceNow instance. Then create custom reports on all sorts of existing reporting platforms and BI tools. Select tables, columns and schedule regular data replication to have fresh data as needed.
Business Continuity and Disaster RecoveryBe compliant with potential audit and legal requirements and physically own your data in self-owned and controlled local environments that guarantees access to the data even if your internet or cloud application service provider is not available. Business Continuity planning is an essential part of running any modern organization that takes its business and its clients seriously.
Local BackupBackup ServiceNow data onto a filesystem in your local environment. Restore the lost data caused by human errors, malicious insiders or errors in automated scripts. Select individual tables, schedule regular backups and configure retention policy as needed.
SnowMirror in Numbers
8Customers from Fortune500
11Countries in Europe
13States in the USA
They say about us
It is a relatively simple, low maintenance and reliable solution, using little technical and human resource to manage high volume data replication from Cloud based ServiceNow platforms to on-site databases.
SnowMirror Support has always been fantastic.
Compared to a SSIS/OBDC solution, we saved 99% of the time on developing staging packages for our datawarehouse.
Thanks to SnowMirror, we have a proper database to use for reporting and analytics, that was achieved even while using ServiceNow.
We choose SnowMirror because this tool is customized and replicates data from ServiceNow very easily without coding.
We chose SnowMirror due to its cost, performance and reputation.
SnowMirror allows us to create complex reports out of ServiceNow.
SnowMirror is a great turnkey solution for local data replication out of ServiceNow.
SnowMirror – Easy administration, seamless operation and comprehensive documentation.
ServiceNow Data in Local Database
- Don’t access remote data stored in ServiceNow via the Internet every time you need them.
- Read standard database containing ServiceNow data using your standard tools within your local network.
- Very complex queries or heavy data access do not affect live instance performance.
Improve Your Performance
- Improve the performance of your ServiceNow instance by introducing SnowMirror.
- By reading the data from a mirror database the load of the cloud instance is much lower.
- The replication algorithms were fine-tuned to download a huge amount of data with a low-performance impact.
Configurable Data Replication
- Define which ServiceNow tables should be synchronized, select table columns to restrict the amount of data.
- Synchronization of data between mirror database and ServiceNow is easy and provides a wide range of scheduling options.
- The simple and user-friendly interface enables seamless configuration and minor maintenance.